Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A New Twist on an Old Favorite

My mint brownies have become very popular among friends and family. I am constantly asked to make them for every event and I am always happy to do so, but this time they were a little more special.

My Aunt Lynn is by far the #1 fan of these brownies so I knew for her birthday I would make them for her. This time I used my mini cheesecake pan from Williams Sonoma that I just LOVE! They are a little pricey, but SO worth it! I highly recommend getting at least one! Everything just looks so much cuter baked in them. And of course I had to make Aunt Lynn her own personal brownie too!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Lynn! Thank you for being you!


Ingrid said...

Yum, I've tried a couple of your brownies from your brownie week so I know first hand that these are probably just as yummy.

I ordered from amazon one of those pans! It is supposed to be here on the 12th...can't wait!

Happy birthday, Aunt Lynn!

Snooky doodle said...

the small ones are so cute and they look delicious :)

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I didn't get any of these, are we still friends!!!!!

Apartments in Manila said...

The cake looks really delicious.. Happy Birthday.. :-)

avesta said...

those look so good and I think I've said this before...mint and chocolate are one of my favorite combinations!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becky! I feel so special every time you make these - my absolute favorite dessert. The extra touch of the little cakes and my own cake was amazing. You are so talented - I can't wait to see what develops from all your great ideas and skills.