Friday, February 27, 2009

bite size pb cookies

I found these adorable miniature peanut butter cups at Trader Joe's during my trip to AZ for Thanksgiving and couldn't resist buying them, but I haven't been able to think of anything too creative to do with them.

aren't they just so cute?!
So, I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe, and wrapped just enough dough around each little cup to cover them completely and baked them.

Honestly, these little cookies were just barely bigger than a quarter and I couldn't stop popping them into my mouth! Peanut butter and chocolate just go together like oreos and milk. I just can't get enough!

7 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

I think these little guys are legal crack! They are so good and I have to bring all my willpower when shopping at TJs! These cookies look delightful! What a great surprise inside!

Maria said...

I wish we had a Trader Joes, I would be all over these!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Genuis! I'd love to be sitting here popping those bad boys into my mouth with a big icy cold glass of milk!

I wish we had a trader joes!
~ingrid

Karen said...

Great idea for using those mini's!

pinkstripes said...

OMG. Those sound and look wonderful. And easy! I'm going to TJ's tomorrow. :)

Snooky doodle said...

these cookies must be delicious! they ve even got a surprise inside :)

avesta said...

these are dangerous! I could not resist!