Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

One of my favorite thing I made for my cousin's wedding reception in June was Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches. Yum! My friend had a "healthier" recipe that I used and although I was nervous about it at first, it was delicious. I got so many compliments on these sandwiches and of course using Costco croissants makes them even better.

Here's the link to my friend's blog to get the recipe.

I am hoping to get photos of the other food from the photographer soon. I was so busy preparing and plating and wasn't able to take any pictures myself, but trust me, the food was awesome!


Ingrid said...

Can't wait to see all the yummy photos! That really is awesome you undertook making the food for a wedding. I worry about baking a class treat for my children.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find the recipe for the chicken salad?