Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coconut Cream Macaroons


Happy Easter! I hope everyone ate as much as I did and will share all of their yummy recipes! I made these cookies yesterday for our annual egg hunt with some good family friends. They are a coconut lover's dream cookie!

As you know from many previous posts, I love to find fun seasonal candy to bake with. I found these Coconut Cream Hershey Kisses and had the willpower to stop eating them long enough to make the cookie recipe on the back of the bag. Basically they are coconut macaroons with one of these kisses to top them off after they are done baking.

Hurry out and buy a bag, or better yet, run to the store first thing in the morning and get them 1/2 off! I'll be there getting a few bags for my freezer!

8 comments:

Snooky doodle said...

nice macaroons! chocolate and coconut what could be better :0

Elyse said...

These cookies look AMAZING. Happy Easter to you. I haven't seen these Hershey's yet, but I hope to run into them before they disappear. I love coconut and chocolate, so these cookies and these candies sound right up my alley!

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Sounds & looks good!

I never see any of the seasonal candies at the store!
~ingrid

Patti said...

I bought a bag of those too! However, I threw the bag away before flipping it over for the recipe. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look wonderful!

Eliana said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so upset I have not seen these chocolates because I love all things coconut. And your cookies look outstanding.

Amber said...

i love these

JoBean said...

!!!